Hi! Welcome to my website. I’m Susan Call, inspirational speaker and author. You may know me from my faith-filled testimony shared in my memoir A Search for Purple Cows, perhaps we’ve met at an event, or we’re meeting for the first time now. You’ll find that I enjoy sharing insight I’ve gathered by traveling through life’s challenging valleys –finding hope along the way.
I invite you to visit my blog and subscribe. You’ll receive a free download of “5 Incredibly Effective Ways to Get More Out of Life” and you’ll receive updates when there are new posts!
I’m thrilled to announce that A Search for Purple Cows is now available! I’m excited to be working with Guidepost Books to bring this expanded edition of my debut memoir to a bookstore or website near you.
- Stop over and visit me on the Encouragement Cafe for my devotional My Impossible Prayer. Hope to “see you” there.
- Join me at the Lead n Link Conference in Savannah GA, February 27 & 28.
- Are you a writer, speaker or leader, or want to be? Why not join me in Grand Rapids this July at the Speak Up Conference! I’ll be leading a breakout session on how to take your idea and turn it into a manuscript.
- I invite you to stop over and visit with Clarice James and me and enjoy my online interview on Clarice’s blog.
- In late January/early February I’ll be sharing my testimony on the 700 Club. Check back for the air date.
- Did you catch my new article in the October edition of Guideposts Magazine? If you missed it, it’s available online here.
- My new short story “Secondhand Miracle” is out in A Cup of Christmas Cheer. You can get your copy at ShopGuideposts.org.
- Looking for a speaker for your next event? I’m currently booking engagements for 2015.
Other online tidbits:
- A little while back, I had the opportunity to “chat” with Dr. Ryan Fraser. Join us over on Dr. Fraser’s blog, HeartPoint to read the interview.
- A Search for Purple Cows is now available on Amazon, CBD.com, bn.com and from your favorite book retailer.
- I had the opportunity to speak with Real Life with Beth and Rob and Luann and Stephanie at the Encouragement Cafe. Click on to listen to the archived podcasts.
- If you missed the preview of my book that was in the October edition of Guideposts Magazine, it’s available online here!
- Now when you visit my blog and subscribe, you’ll receive a free download of “5 Incredibly Effective Ways to Get More Out of Life” and you’ll receive updates when there are new posts!
- Be sure to click on the social media icons above and join me on Facebook, Pintrest, and Twitter!
I’m based in New Hampshire and welcome the opportunity to speak to audiences both in the North-East as well as nationally. Scheduling an event? Click on my contact page and touch base to schedule me for your next event.
I’m represented by Diana Flegal at Hartline Literary Agency.
…with God, all things are possible - Mt 19:26