Hi! Welcome to my website. I’m Susan Call, inspirational speaker and author. You may know me from my faith-filled testimony shared in my memoir A Search for Purple Cows, perhaps we’ve met at an event, or we’re meeting for the first time now. You’ll find that I enjoy sharing insight I’ve gathered by traveling through life’s challenging valleys –finding hope along the way.
I invite you to visit my blog and subscribe. You’ll receive a free download of “5 Incredibly Effective Ways to Get More Out of Life” and you’ll receive updates when there are new posts!
I’m thrilled to announce that A Search for Purple Cows is now available! I’m excited to be working with Guidepost Books to bring this expanded edition of my debut memoir to a bookstore or website near you.
- I’m looking forward being at the New Hampshire Mental Health Association’s Meeting and Workshop Friday, June 6th in Manchester NH.
- If you are local to Southern New Hampshire and missed my book signing at Barnes and Nobles in Nashua NH, their inventory of A Search for Purple Cows has all been autographed. You can still pick up your copy, while supplies last.
- The latest interview on Purple Cows is now available. I recently had the opportunity to “chat” with Dr. Ryan Fraser. Join us over on Dr. Fraser’s blog, HeartPoint to read the interview.
- A Search for Purple Cows is now available on Amazon, CBD.com, bn.com and from your favorite book retailer.
- I had the opportunity to speak with Real Life with Beth and Rob and Luann and Stephanie at the Encouragement Cafe. Click on to listen to the archived podcasts.
- If you missed the preview of my book that was in the October edition of Guideposts Magazine, it’s available online here!
- Now when you visit my blog and subscribe, you’ll receive a free download of “5 Incredibly Effective Ways to Get More Out of Life” and you’ll receive updates when there are new posts!
- Be sure to click on the social media icons above and join me on Facebook, Pintrest, and Twitter!
I’m based in New Hampshire and welcome the opportunity to speak to audiences both in the North-East as well as nationally. Scheduling an event? Click on my contact page and touch base to schedule me for your next event.
I’m represented by Diana Flegal at Hartline Literary Agency.
…with God, all things are possible - Mt 19:26